- "Afternoon" means the period beginning at 1:00 p.m. and ending at sundown in the months of April, May, September and October and the period beginning at 2:00 p.m. and ending at sundown for the months of June, July and August.
- "Senior" means a person who is at least sixty-five years of age or over.
- "Junior" means a person who is eighteen years of age or under.
- "Student" means a person who is between the age of nineteen and twenty-four years who is in full-time attendance at an educational institution.
- "Couple" means two people from the same household.
- "Corporate" refers to a membership purchased by a registered business or corporation; "registered" means a sole proprietorship or limited company operating business.
- "Extra golf" is the applicable fee per person to play additional golf after 18 holes.
Rain out policy: If a person is required because of inclement weather to stop play, the person shall receive a voucher for the number of holes not played. The voucher is redeemable up to the end of the current golf season in which the voucher was issued.